Thursday 29 May 2014

secret to glowing skin

 

Having a glowing skin can be quite ohh! very


challenging at times , mostly  "I wash my face with warm water and soap at night before I hit the bed" A client said to me and I must confess she has a very clean and toned skin.

       I on the other hand was struggling with blackheads and spot I have tried everything on this face I replied, its still the same joor. That was when she ask if I have tried neutrogena 2 in1 wash and mask . I know I haven't so I rushed to the supermarket to get one . For about two weeks I started using the product I notice a tremedous change ,it not only prevent spot but reduce the appearance of the former spots. So if you are having challenges of pimples, blackhead, and spots, this is for you , I hope it works for you the way it did for me. I have been using this same product for the past two years and its been helpful. From pb with love. 

5 comments:

  1. I love you lola. Proud of you sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really. ? Will sure read this every day. Just make sure you send me link everyday from Tasha. y

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... That is super cool, i really love this concept because it is so straight,elaborate and am sure it gonna work for people. Thanks to pbm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tumb up for u sweet. Keep up d good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. U're doing a super job sweet... Dat product also works for me real good

    ReplyDelete